Search This Blog

Thursday 1 October 2015

Osprey at Weston Turville Reservoir


I finally got round to seeing the long staying juvenile OSPREY (been there at least two weeks) after a trip back from the maternity hospital (handily on the way home!)
I took the picture and video through my iPhone and the binos I had in the car.

My apologies (who to? I'm the only one who reads this anyway!) for a blatant lack of birdwatching recently - a combination of a new kitchen / dining room / utility rebuild, a baby on the way + baby room prep and a mountain of garden projects have limited my time to the world of birding.

Well at least when the baby arrives I will have loads of time to go birding! HA HA I'm so funny!

Will still be tripping out with the Bowra that's for sure

A video no less and a shot of the rare raptor in the local area.



Juvenile Osprey at Weston Turville Ressie



1 comment:

  1. Hiya John. First off, very many congratulations to you and Anna (I hope I've remembered your wife's name correctly?!) on expecting your first child. Crossing my fingers it all goes smoothly and you're not up on Shetland, twitching an obscure Pipit, when birth is imminent! Secondly, very glad you got to the Osprey. Fab bird.
    Take care and the best of luck! Lucy

    ReplyDelete