Search This Blog

Monday 25 March 2013

Wigeon Dip

Awoken early by a tweet text staing an American Wigeon was at Lea Farm GP by Dinton - so dragged myself there on Saturday morning . When I got there it was then a hybrid and I had real difficulty seeing it.
Annoying!!!
Anyway took the opportunity to try out my digiscope solution using various adapters and stepping rings up to 58mm for the Ziess (rather than paying money for the Ziess adapter) results looked good especially in very poor light.
Then off to Sensei Len & Henrieheta's to plan the tournament for next week. Good job I was there in person as we had lots of planning to sort out.
Then home for a trip to Newbridge (of White Stork fame) with Anna - we stayed at the Rose Revived - lovely time and pub.
Random snow downfall in the morning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment